Schomp Automotive is dedicated to the safety of our guests and team members alike. With the recent confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Colorado, we’re taking additional measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to our customers and employees.
AT THIS POINT IN TIME, NO SCHOMP AUTOMOTIVE EMPLOYEES HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
Below are some of the protocol and action items we’re taking in our dealerships to mitigate against the spread of the virus.
- Please do not be offended if our Client Advisors refrain from shaking your hand. We have informed our customer-facing staff that it is their personal choice to make if they are comfortable shaking hands with guests.
- We’ve increased the amount of times our facilities staff cleans and disinfects common areas across all of our dealerships.
- We are sterilizing all customer-facing and employee common areas regularly throughout the day.
- All door handles, guard rails and commonly-touched areas are disinfected regularly.
- We are cleaning all customer waiting areas (desks, tables, chairs, nursery room) as soon as they’re vacated by customers.
- We’re actively monitoring travel destinations of our team members.
- Any Schomp team member who has recently returned from an international destination where COVID-19 is prevalent will not be allowed to return to work until they wait a 14-day period to check for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Any Schomp team member who has traveled domestically to heavily infected areas is required to….
- Schomp Team Members who become ill are being instructed not to come to work until they’ve fully recovered.
- We’ve strategically placed hand sanitizer around our facilities that are easily accessible to all Schomp team members to allow for them to sterilize their hands regularly.
- We’re requiring our staff to wash their hands regularly throughout the day; at least once an hour.
- We’ve instructed our staff to wash hands or use hand sanitizer after greeting customers, handling food, and touching personal items.
- All work-needed items such as keyboards, computer mouses, phones and computers are being sanitized every night.
Did you know that Schomp Automotive offers online service scheduling, a service valet program, and even an online car-buying platform? We launched Schomp At Home:
- Offering online car buying services
- Offering online service scheduling
- Offering service valet services